Digital Strategists and Project Manager's
Invigo Marketing Systems Ltd. is actively looking for a talented and ambitious Digital Account Stratgists to join our growing team. As a member of our Digital Sales team, The Account Executive's responsibilities include identifying new business opportunities, promoting successful large-scale integrated sales strategies, managing and executing online and mobile advertising for some of Canada's most recognized brands.
At Invigo, you will collaborate with a group of quick witted, humorous, and extremely dedicated coworkers and clients whom are all passionate about digital media. The Invigo work environment is inviting. You will work in an open modern space where you will often find groups in casual brainstorming sessions sharing ideas and strategies for new initiatives. Everyone has a voice at Invigo, and we are open to new ways of thinking, especially those that will contribute to the overall success of Invigo. Opinions and ideas are always welcome, in fact they are encouraged!
We believe in the power of digital media to transform the way businesses and consumers can interact. You must believe as well. This is a rare opportunity for the right individual to make a difference, develop career enhancing skills to take forward and be well rewarded for it.
• Develop new client relationships and opportunities through sourcing, identifying leads and prospecting for online properties within your territory/category.
• Manage assigned territory.
• Manage the day to day campaigns and relationship with your client teams and agency partners
• Create and deliver outstanding strategic and tactical proposals that demonstrate the benefits of advertising online and mobile which are designed to grow the business.
• Pitch new business and manage execution of successful pitches and sales.
• Maintain strong cross-functional relationships with other internal sales team that maximizes both the sales process and total client spend levels.
• Collaborate with appropriate contacts on client and production issues.
• Negotiate with clients/agencies to determine competitive advertising rates.
• Maintain regular contact with clients/agencies to oversee planning of advertising campaigns and respond to questions/concerns.
• Cultivate relationships with inactive accounts to foster future revenue.
• Network with industry contacts and attend media functions to build and maintain strong relationships within the industry.
Desired Skills and Experience
• A true sales professional with demonstrated experience and success in a "hunting and acquisition" based selling role,
• 1-2 years National Account Management experience required with proven success,
• 1-2 years of online advertising experience is preferred.
• Experience selling mobile media welcome.
• In depth knowledge of existing and emerging web technologies, strong understanding and knowledge of the national online advertising marketplace at both the client and agency level.
• Established agency contacts is a MUST
• Comprehensive knowledge of the digital landscape and major players in the marketplace
• Proven ability to build businesses within the digital and traditional media arenas
Strong analytical skills, particularly in developing and leveraging web usage and user data to develop and expand business opportunities
• Proven ability to work within fast paced deadline driven environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to prepare clear and concise client-ready documents
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel: Experience
• Excellent with numbers and a strong eye for detail
Skills: Demonstrated strong prospecting and closing skills, demonstrated relationship-building skills, teamwork, strategic thinking, strong communication & presentation skills, good judgement, ability to overcome resistance, objections, and solve problems, ability to propel and maintain cross functional resources and relationships to deliver valuable solutions to the client, strong initiative and self motivation, ability to anticipate and solve problems, enthusiasm, creative thinker, organizational skills, time management and a successful track record as an effective sales person.