Your customers are looking for you on mobile,
what are you showing them?
Whenever a customer looks for local services, they are on a mobile. Whenever, I am on the road, I am on my mobile. Just look around your business, look on the sidewalk, in the mall, Look everywhere, hell they made it against the law to be on a cell phone in your car… Bottom line, mobile use is out of control. Mobile devices are everywhere. If people can’t find you – they are going to your competition.
It’s been five years since the first iPhone came out, making smartphones mainstream, yet most businesses still don’t have mobile-friendly sites. If anecdotal tales of consumers being attached to their mobile devices doesn’t convince a business to go mobile, maybe this roundup of some of the most compelling mobile stats will sway you to the other side. The mobile side, that is.
7 Reasons Why You Need To Go Mobile..
- Reason to Go Mobile: You risk losing business if you don’t have a mobile site. Nearly 2 in 3 users are unlikely to return to a mobile site where they had trouble and 40% said they’d visit a competitor’s mobile site instead. (Compuware, 2010)
- Reason to Go Mobile: There are 7 billion people in the world. About 2 billion people are connected to the Internet. And 1 billion have smartphones where they can (and will) access the mobile web. (Eric Schmidt MWC Feb. 2012)
- Reason to Go Mobile: Users take action on mobile-friendly sites. 1 in 5 website visits lead to an immediate call to the business.
- Reason to Go Mobile: Users expect their mobile experience to be as good as their desktop experience. (Compuware, What Users Want from Mobile, 2011) Reason to Go Mobile: By 2015, more Americans will access the Internet on their mobile device than on their PC. (IDC, 2011)
- Reason to Go Mobile: 70% of all smartphone owners use their mobile device while they’re shopping. (Google/OTX, The Mobile Movement, U.S., 2011)
- Reason to Go Mobile: 51% of business travelers use mobile devices to get travel information. (Google/OTX, The Traveler’s Road to Decision, 2011)
These Users are Looking for Your Business!
According to a recent study, the majority of users searching for a local business from a smart phone are looking to buy immediately. Give them quick access to important information such as services offered and business hours. Then let them call or find your business with a single click using the click-to-call or mobile maps buttons!
We specialize in building mobile websites that get results. We will build you a custom mobile website that will include all of your site’s content in a mobile friendly format.
Customers will see the mobile website automatically any time they visit your site from a smartphone!
Killer User Friendly Features
Automatically syncs with your regular website so Any changes you make to your regular website are automatically updated in your mobile site for free
Non-Technical? Non-Designer? No Problem! Not a website designer? No Problem we do the hard part for you!
Our sites are built by professionals and it shows, advanced designs that fit your budget.
Add a click-to-call button to make it easy for your customers to contact you. SMS your business makes it simple for mobile site visitors to text your business info
Free Mobile Analytics Keeps track of all your mobile website traffic and site visitors
WordPress friendly – Have a site built in WordPress? Our sites are built to handle WordPress sites seamlessly
Q. What is the difference between a regular site and a mobile optimized site?
A regular website is usually designed for viewing on a desktop computer. When viewed on a smaller mobile device, the user experience isn’t that great as certain elements from the site might not appear or may not function optimally. Mobile-optimized sites solve this problem by creating a version of the website that specifically designed to look great on all mobile phones. In addition, mobile websites may also include features that take advantage of the advanced capabilities of a mobile phone such as a click-to-call button that, when clicked, places a call to your business.
Q. What are the benefits of having a mobile optimized site?
The main benefit of a mobile optimized site is providing a great overall website experience to your mobile users. With over 70 million Americans and 58 million Europeans browsing websites from their phone every month, it has become a necessity to provide a quality mobile experience and provide quick access to information about your business. A mobile optimized site also helps convert mobile traffic to customers by using special mobile website features like Click-to-Call and Mobile Maps with Directions.
Q. Which mobile devices are supported?
Q. How do people find my mobile website?
When a user types in the URL of your regular website on their phone, they will be automatically redirected to your mobile site.